The Club conducts a “Race Night”, generally once a month, where swimmers get to compete against each other and sometimes swimmers from other clubs.
The purpose of the Race Nights is:
- To provide swimmers with an opportunity to put into practice the technique taught in training.
- To improve their racing.
- To gain qualifying times for external swim meets.
Club Nights are held on Friday nights at 6:15pm.
- Club night entries should be submitted on SwimCentral prior to 12:00pm the day before club night.
- A maximum of three events per swimmer can be entered
- Swimmers cannot swim in the same stroke more than once each Club Night
- Club membership fees do not include entry to the Club event, $10.00 per club night
It is necessary for parents/guardians to assist in various capacities on club nights, such as
- Setting up tables and equipment before
- Putting away equipment at end of Club